GUNNE SAX Vintage 1970s Pearl-embellished ruffled gown
Crafted with a meticulous eye for detail, this regal Gunne Sax Dress integrates classic Victorian design elements, such as a high neck, a line of faux-pearl buttons, and a voluminous skirt. Extravagant embroidered lace embellishes the yoke, finished with a delicate lace-edged ruffle.
- Label: Gunne Sax Romantic Renaissance Bridal collection
- Back faux pearl button & zip closure. Faux pearl button cuffs
- Back tie
- Composition: 65% polyester 35% cotton, 100% nylon. Lining: 100% acetate
Size & Fit
- Dress measurements: 35" bust / 29" waist/ 58.5" length. See Size Guide
- Non stretch
- Crinoline is used to display fullness of skirt - not included with purchase.
Condition: Excellent condition, showing only minor/minimal signs of wear. A very small spot on the back bodice under the ruffle and tiny holes on the lining, does not detract when worn as it's on the inside. This dress has been gently cleaned by hands.
Return & Cancellation is not available for this vintage piece
All garments at Dearly Vintage is true, authentic vintage, and therefore they may tell their story through minor imperfection. Slight imperfections due to age and wear is considered to be a part of the features from clothing of the past and may not be mentioned in description. Please email me with any question.
Shipping : Shipped in 1-2 business days
Domestic: Enjoy FREE Shipping On All US Orders
International: Calculated at check out. Duties and taxes are not included. The payment of duties, taxes, fees are the responsibility of the receiver.