GUNNE SAX | 1980s Ruffled Maxi Dress | Romantic Renaissance Bridal Collection
From the label's Romantic Renaissance Bridal Collection, this Gunne Sax gown is brimming with feminine, romantic details. Crafted from airy cotton-blend voile in lovely rosé pink shade, it has fluttering ruffles, a lace yoke trimmed with intricate floral crochet and bow ties that accentuate the waist. The dress is lined with cream satin-acetate. Note: Shown here with crinoline, not included with purchase.
Size & Fit
- Best fit modern size: Small / US 6
- Measurements: 35" bust / 29" waist / 58.5" length | Measured laying flat, double measurements for circumferences
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
Details & Care
- Label: Gunne Sax Romantic Renaissance Bridal Collection
- Circa: 1980s
- Back faux-pearl button and zipper closure
- 65% polyester 35% cotton, 100% nylon ; lining: 100% acetate
Condition : Excellent & ready to wear. There's a very small spot on the back bodice under the ruffle and tiny holes on the lining- not visible when worn. The dress has been freshly laundered by hand.
All garments at Dearly Vintage is true, authentic vintage, and therefore they may tell their story through minor imperfection. Slight imperfections due to age and wear is considered to be a part of the features from clothing of the past and may not be mentioned in description.
Please shop mindfully as this rare vintage piece is considered FINAL SALE.
International Order : Customs fees or duties are the buyer's responsibility and are not included in the price.
Cancellation : Can be canceled within 30 minutes. Cancelling an item will incur a charge of 5.9% transaction fee.