GUNNE SAX Vintage | 1960s/1970s 'Black Label' Floral Maxi Dress
Extremely sought after Gunne sax's "Black Label" collection. Made from intricate floral paisley-patterned cotton blend voile, it has a Queen Anne neckline, zipped cuffs and a floor-sweeping hem.
Made in U.S.A
- Circa 1969s - early 1970s.
- Very good preowned vintage curated from original owner. Minor signs of wear, typical of age. A small repair near the hem, not easily noticeable. There are light spots on the lining, not visible when worn.
- Has been laundered by hand. Ready to wear
- Zipped back, back ties ( Photographed with crinoline, not included)
- 35% cotton, 65% polyester; lining: 100% acetate
Recommend size: X-Small: 59" length / 31" bust / 25" waist (measured laying flat, double measurements for circumferences)
Fit note: The dress form seen in the picture has 31.5" bust
All garments at Dearly Vintage is true, authentic vintage, and therefore they may tell their story through minor imperfection. Slight imperfections due to age and wear is considered to be a part of the features from clothing of the past and may not be mentioned in description.
Shipping : Shipped in 1-2 business days
Domestic: Enjoy FREE Shipping On All US Orders
International: Shipping rates vary depending on your location. Duties and taxes are not included. The payment of duties, taxes, fees are the responsibility of the receiver.