1960s/1970s Floral Off-The-Shoulder Top and Skirt Set
Lovely 1960s/1970s coordinating set from TRES PETITE of Dallas. Made from very soft and lightweight cotton blend covered in a floral print. The off-the -shoulder top is framed by pretty puffed sleeves and a peplum hem. The soft A-line skirt has button and zip fastening at the back then falls beautifully to a ruffled hem
- Era: 1970 | Designer/ Brand : TRES PETITE of Dallas, attached size marked 7
- Condition: Very Good. Has been freshly laundered by hand
- Sizing: best fits modern X-Small
- Top : 15" length / 32" bust
- Skirt: 26" length/ 24" waist
- Fabric : 50% cotton 50% polyester
*Please shop mindfully as this rare vintage piece is considered Final Sale
Cancellation : Can be canceled within 30 minutes. Cancelling an item will incur a charge of 5.9% transaction fee.
International Order : Customs fees or duties are the buyer's responsibility and are not included in the price. Per United States law, all international packages will be marked as used merchandise with actual value declared.