1970s Floral Tiered Dress | YOUNG EDWARDIAN Vintage
This 1970s Young Edwardian midi dress is a stunning piece, with intricate floral motifs and charming details. Its tiered construction adds depth and volume, while puffed sleeves and a ruffled collar with self-ties add a touch of elegance. From top to bottom, this dress is adorned with beautiful accents that accentuate its feminine silhouette.
- Label(s): Young Edwardian
- Breathable and comfortable fabric. Feels like cotton. Unlined.
Size & Fit
- Measurements of dress: 36" bust / open waist / 45.5" length
- Labeled size 7 (Recommended for modern size Small (please refer to measurements to ensure a proper fit)
- Crinoline is used to display fullness of skirt - not included with purchase.
Condition: This dress is in excellent condition, with near-pristine quality. It appears to have been worn very rarely and is exceptionally well-maintained. It has been dry cleaned and ironed.
Return & Cancellation is not available for this vintage piece
Dearly Vintage offers only genuine, vintage clothing which may contain minor imperfections that are considered special features of clothing from the past. These slight imperfections are not necessarily listed in the description of the garment, and are instead viewed as part of the item's history. Customers are encouraged to contact Dearly Vintage with any additional questions or concerns.
Shipping : Shipped in 1-2 business days
Domestic: Enjoy FREE Shipping On All US Orders
International: Calculated at check out. Duties and taxes are not included. The payment of duties, taxes, fees are the responsibility of the receiver.