1970s Floral Tiered Dress | YOUNG EDWARDIAN Vintage
Transport back to the 1970s in this gorgeous Young Edwardian dress featuring a flattering tiered silhouette and stunning floral pattern. The high neck comes complete with a self-tie and self-covered buttons, while generous sleeves add a dreamy and feminine touch with self-ties at the cuffs. This dress is pure floral perfection.
- Label(s): Young Edwardian
- Breathable and comfortable fabric. Feels like cotton. Unlined.
Size & Fit
- Measurements of dress: 40" bust / open waist / 46.5" length
- Labeled size 9 (Recommended for modern size Medium (please refer to measurements to ensure a proper fit)
- Crinoline is used to display fullness of skirt - not included with purchase.
Condition: This dress is in excellent condition, with near-pristine quality. It appears to have been worn very rarely and is exceptionally well-maintained. It has been dry cleaned and ironed.
Return & Cancellation is not available for this vintage piece
Dearly Vintage offers only genuine, vintage clothing which may contain minor imperfections that are considered special features of clothing from the past. These slight imperfections are not necessarily listed in the description of the garment, and are instead viewed as part of the item's history. Customers are encouraged to contact Dearly Vintage with any additional questions or concerns.
Shipping : Shipped in 1-2 business days
Domestic: Enjoy FREE Shipping On All US Orders
International: Calculated at check out. Duties and taxes are not included. The payment of duties, taxes, fees are the responsibility of the receiver.