1970s White and Blue Stripe Top & Skirt
Perfectly paired for every occasion, this lovely vintage set from Act I New York, c. 1970s features a sleeveless, ruffled peplum top and coordinating skirt in a summery striped design.
- circa: 1970s
- label: ACT I New York
- size on tag: n/a
- top features: button fastenings through front, elastic neck
- skirt features: back button and zip
- GREAT VINTAGE. This rare item is in great, ready to wear condition with light signs of worn or use. The dress has been freshly laundered by hand.
Product Measurement: View Size Guide
- Top: 18.5" length / 33" bust/ 30" waist
- Skirt: 31" length / 25.5" waist
fit note: The crinoline is worn under the skirt. Not included with purchase
This vintage item is FINAL SALE. Please shop mindfully and ask questions before purchasing.
All garments at Dearly Vintage is true, authentic vintage, and therefore they may tell their story through minor imperfection. Slight imperfections due to age and wear is considered to be a part of the features from clothing of the past and may not be mentioned in description.
International Order : Customs fees or duties are the buyer's responsibility and are not included in the price.
Cancellation : Can be canceled within 30 minutes. Cancelling an item will incur a charge of 5.9% transaction fee.