1970s Lace-Trimmed Ruffled maxi Dress
This 1970s maxi gown is at once glamorous and demure. It's made from airy cotton blend voile with balloon sleeves, a ruffled yoke and a voluminous tiered hem.
- Era: 1970 | Designer/ Brand : n/a, attached size marked 9
- Condition: Excellent. Freshly hand washed and ironed.
- Estimate fits to modern size Small
- Flat Measurements: Bust: 34"| Waist: 26" | Length: 59" | bodice: 14.5"
- Details: back zip, waist ties
- Cotton / poly voile, acetate lining
Note : Shown here with crinoline - not included with purchase.
*Please shop mindfully as this rare vintage piece is considered Final Sale.
Cancellation : Can be canceled within 30 minutes. Cancelling an item will incur a charge of 5.9% transaction fee.
International Order : Customs fees or duties are the buyer's responsibility and are not included in the price. Per United States law, all international packages will be marked as used merchandise with actual value declared.
*Please be mindful that this piece is a true vintage. It has led a previous life, and may tell its story through minor imperfection. Slight imperfections due to age and wear is considered to be a part of the features from clothing of the past and may not be mentioned in description