The painterly floral print and voluminous balloon sleeves of this 1970s Gunne Sax maxi dress showcase the label’s long-lasting romantic spirit. Features lace-up bodice, faux pearl buttoned cuffs and intricate crochet trims.
• Label : Gunne Sax by Jessica San Francisco, vintage size 9
• Back zipper closure
• Lined bodice and skirt
Great preowned vintage condition; minors sign of wear. Has been thoroughly steamed.
All measurements are taken lying flat and have already been doubled
Chest- 32 inches
Waist - 26 inches
Length - 56 inches
Bodice - 14.5 inches
• This item is vintage – please take extra note of the measurements
• Non-stretchy fabric
• Adjustable front tie
• All items are measured individually to help you find the perfect fit. It may be helpful to compare these product measurements to a similar garment you already own. To do this, place the garment on a flat surface and take all measurements from the outside.
35% cotton 65% polyester | lining 100% acetate
S h i p p i n g & R e t u r n
• Complimentary USPS shipping on US order.
• INTERNATIONAL ORDER : Orders may incur duties and taxes which are applied by customs. The responsibility for any custom duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed rest with the customer. DEARLY VINTAGE not held responsible for customs delays.
• Final Sale with no return
• Can’t be canceled after purchase
N o t e
• Please be mindful that this piece has led a previous life, and may tell its story through minor imperfection. Slight imperfections due to age and wear that are not obvious is considered to be a part of the features from clothing of the past and may not be mentioned in description.
• Shipping insurance is available for purchase to protect against loss or damage of your order as DEARLY VINTAGE cannot credit, replace or refund lost, stolen, mis-delivered, or damage package once the package is confirmed acceptance by USPS.
• Photos may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
NEED MORE SHOP INFORMATION? https://www.dearlyvintage.com/about
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.