Intricately embroidered with white and black stripe pattern, this 1950s slate blue sun dress is the perfect combination of timeless elegance and effortless sophistication. Features shoulder straps, a sweetheart neckline and graceful, pleated midi skirt. Side metal zipper.
All measurements are taken lying flat and have already been doubled
Bust 34 in
Waist 27 in
Length 47 in
Bodice 15.5 in
Best fits : modern Small
• Shown here with crinoline under, not included with purchase
Great preowned vintage with just a couple spots. Freshly hand-washed and thoroughly steamed.
Label : none
Fabric : unmarked. Feels like cotton / cotton blend.
S h i p p i n g & R e t u r n
• Complimentary USPS shipping on US order.
• INTERNATIONAL ORDER : Orders may incur duties and taxes which are applied by customs. The responsibility for any custom duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed rest with the customer. DEARLY VINTAGE not held responsible for customs delays.
• Final Sale with no return
• Can’t be canceled after purchase
N o t e
• Please be mindful that this piece has led a previous life, and may tell its story through minor imperfection. Slight imperfections due to age and wear that are not obvious is considered to be a part of the features from clothing of the past and may not be mentioned in description.
• Shipping insurance is available for purchase to protect against loss or damage of your order as DEARLY VINTAGE cannot credit, replace or refund lost, stolen, mis-delivered, or damage package once the package is confirmed acceptance by USPS.
• Photos may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
NEED MORE SHOP INFORMATION? https://www.dearlyvintage.com/about
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.