Vintage white Vicky Vaughn dress, made in 1970s from airy fabrication that’s embroidered with delicate berry vines. It' shaped with a slender bodice featuring a high neckline and subtle puffed sleeves tempered by fitted cuffs, then falls to a ruffled hem.
• Circa 1970s
• Label : Vicky Vaughn
• Long sleeves with buttoned cuffs
• Back zipper closure
• Lined bodice and skirt
outer / lining - feels like cotton / cotton blend
Best Fits: XS
All measurements are taken lying flat and have already been doubled
Bust 34 in
Waist 25 in
Length 52 in
Bodice 15.25 in
Great preowned vintage. Light signs of wear ; a very pale spot near the cuff - hardly noticeable. Has been laundered and steamed.
S h i p p i n g & R e t u r n
• Complimentary USPS shipping on US order.
• INTERNATIONAL ORDER : Orders may incur duties and taxes which are applied by customs. The responsibility for any custom duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed rest with the customer. DEARLY VINTAGE not held responsible for customs delays.
• Final Sale with no return
• Can’t be canceled after purchase
N o t e
• Please be mindful that this piece has led a previous life, and may tell its story through minor imperfection. Slight imperfections due to age and wear that are not obvious is considered to be a part of the features from clothing of the past and may not be mentioned in description.
• Shipping insurance is available for purchase to protect against loss or damage of your order as DEARLY VINTAGE cannot credit, replace or refund lost, stolen, mis-delivered, or damage package once the package is confirmed acceptance by USPS.
• Photos may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
NEED MORE SHOP INFORMATION? https://www.dearlyvintage.com/about
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.