Bring an ethereal sensibility with this exquisite and rare 1970s Gunne Sax cream maxi gown, which is crafted from floaty cotton- blend voile with a swaying maxi hem. It’s accented with intricate lace shawl collar at the square neckline which coordinates with the feminine flounce sleeves. Acetate lining and back zip closure.
L a b e l : Gunne Sax by Jessica
S i z i n g : Best fits small
M e a s u r e m e n t s ; All measurements are taken lying flat.
• Length: Top of shoulder to hem - 57 inches
• Chest: Armpit to armpit then doubled - 33 inches
• Waist: Across dress waist seam then doubled - 27 inches
• Bodice: Top of shoulder to dress waist seam - 15.25 inches
C o n d i t i o n : Excellent preowned vintage. Freshly hand-washed and ready to wear.
S h i p p i n g & R e t u r n
• Complimentary USPS shipping on US order.
• INTERNATIONAL ORDER : Import duties,and vat fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery. • Delivery may be delayed due to COVID-19 •
• Final Sale with no return
• Can’t be canceled after purchase
N o t e
• Please be mindful that this piece has led a previous life, and may tell its story through minor imperfection. Slight imperfections due to age and wear that are not obvious is considered to be a part of the features from clothing of the past and may not be mentioned in description.
• Shipping insurance is available for purchase to protect against loss or damage of your order as DEARLY VINTAGE cannot credit, replace or refund lost, stolen, mis-delivered, or damage package once the package is confirmed acceptance by USPS.
• Photos may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
NEED MORE SHOP INFORMATION? https://www.dearlyvintage.com/about
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.