Gunne Sax’s sustainable mindset is captured in this white and blue maxi dress, patterned with classic gingham check. The empire silhouette has a lace-up bodice and sleeves, accented with cheerful embroidered trims, before falling to a ruffled hem
Label : Black label ; Gunne Sax by Jessica San Francisco | size 5
• Circa late 1960s - early 1970s
• 50% cotton 50% polyester
• Back zipper
Size : Best fits xxs
Item Measurements ( Garment lying flat )
• Chest - 30 inches (Armpit to armpit then doubled)
• Empire Waist - 26 inches (Across waist seam then doubled)
• Bodice - 11 inches (Top shoulder to wait seam )
• Length - 56 inches (Top of shoulder to hem)
Condition : Great preowned vintage. Minor signs of wear - including small tears to the hem, not easily noticeable. Freshly hand washed and steamed
S h i p p i n g & R e t u r n
• Complimentary USPS shipping on US order.
• INTERNATIONAL ORDER : Import duties,and vat fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery. • Delivery may be delayed due to COVID-19 •
• Final Sale with no return
• Can’t be canceled after purchase
N o t e
• Please be mindful that this piece has led a previous life, and may tell its story through minor imperfection. Slight imperfections due to age and wear that are not obvious is considered to be a part of the features from clothing of the past and may not be mentioned in description.
• Shipping insurance is available for purchase to protect against loss or damage of your order as DEARLY VINTAGE cannot credit, replace or refund lost, stolen, mis-delivered, or damage package once the package is confirmed acceptance by USPS.
• Photos may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
NEED MORE SHOP INFORMATION? https://www.dearlyvintage.com/about
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.