Circa. 1950s, this New York-based label's gorgeous midnight-blue dress is characterized with clean lines and elegant details. Made from cotton with a fitted bodice and a basque waist, which flares to a pleated skirt. Back metal zipper.
Excellent Preowned vintage. Freshly laundered and pressed.
Feels like cotton
Label : Fashion Award Dress Natlynn New York
Fits modern XS : Bust 32-33 ", Waist 24"
Length : 43.5"
• Shown here with crinoline; not included with purchase.
S h i p p i n g & R e t u r n
• Complimentary USPS shipping on US order.
• INTERNATIONAL ORDER : Orders may incur duties and taxes which are applied by customs. The responsibility for any custom duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed rest with the customer. DEARLY VINTAGE not held responsible for customs delays.
• Final Sale with no return
• Can’t be canceled after purchase
N o t e
• Please be mindful that this piece has led a previous life, and may tell its story through minor imperfection. Slight imperfections due to age and wear that are not obvious is considered to be a part of the features from clothing of the past and may not be mentioned in description.
• Shipping insurance is available for purchase to protect against loss or damage of your order as DEARLY VINTAGE cannot credit, replace or refund lost, stolen, mis-delivered, or damage package once the package is confirmed acceptance by USPS.
• Photos may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
NEED MORE SHOP INFORMATION? https://www.dearlyvintage.com/about
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.