In rare new old stock condition, this 1960s pastel yellow short-sleeved shirtdress is a timeless style that you'll return to every summer. It’s crafted from lightweight combed cotton that’s comfortable and breathable in the heat. Features a demure Peter Pan collar, buttoned bodice trimmed with charming ruffles, a tie belt to cinch the gathered waist, then flares out to a classic A-line skirt.
• LABEL : Harmony Co-ed.
• COMPOSITION: 100 % combed cotton
S i z i n g : XS /S
M e a s u r e m e n t s :
• Chest: 34 inches
• Waist: 25 inches
• Bodice: 16.5 inches
• Length: 40 inches
* measuring guide : All measurements are taken flat and have already been doubled.
C o n d i t i o n : Unworn new old stock vintage with original tag. A hidden tiny spot on the placket near the waist, not visible when worn. ( see last picture) A few light storage spots that are possibly able to be cleaned by washing.
S h i p p i n g & R e t u r n
• Complimentary USPS shipping on US order.
• INTERNATIONAL ORDER : Import duties,and vat fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost and it will be collected upon delivery. • Delivery may be delayed due to COVID-19 •
• Final Sale with no return
• Can’t be canceled after purchase
N o t e
• Please be mindful that this piece has led a previous life, and may tell its story through minor imperfection. Slight imperfections due to age and wear that are not obvious is considered to be a part of the features from clothing of the past and may not be mentioned in description.
• Shipping insurance is available for purchase to protect against loss or damage of your order as DEARLY VINTAGE cannot credit, replace or refund lost, stolen, mis-delivered, or damage package once the package is confirmed acceptance by USPS.
• Photos may slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.
NEED MORE SHOP INFORMATION? https://www.dearlyvintage.com/about
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.